Leona Lewis is the latest singer to put her own personal touch on a make-up collection, but this time, it’s for a good cause. The singer recently joined forces with The Body Shop and NGO Cruelty Free International’s campaign to end animal testing for cosmetics.
“For me, this is all about bringing awareness to the products that we use and making sure we’re using things that are not tested on animals,” Lewis said on her website. “I get so upset when I see videos and images of animal testing. It infuriates me and makes me so so sad.”
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- 10-Year-Old JD McCrary Delights L.A. Clippers Crowd with Jackson 5 Cover
- Win Tickets To See Ingrid Michaelson’s Holiday Hop Show
- Sheryl Crow Shares Sandy Hook Tribute Song ‘The Dreaming Kind’
- Macklemore & Kesha Announce 2018 ‘Adventures’ Tour
- Golden Globe Nominations: Mary J. Blige, Mariah Carey, & More Net Nods
- Jeffrey Is Considering Re-Gifting a Christmas Gift… For Karen!