Paul McCartney has added an outdoor concert in Washington D.C., as well as three other dates, for his 2013 Out There world tour.
McCartney returns to the BOK Center in Tulsa for the first time since 2009 on May 29. He also added a concert on July 12 at Nationals Park in D.C., adding to the growing list of outdoor venues for the tour, which also includes a headlining set at Bonnaroo in Manchester, TN.
According to McCartney’s official web site, he will also be making stops at the Amway Center in Orlando, FL and FedEx Forum in Memphis, TN this May. Although no official announcement has been made about these shows, as of right now it appears that McCartney fans in Tennessee won’t have to go to Bonnaroo to catch Sir Paul this summer.
Check out the full list of added tourdates below.
May 18 – Orlando, FL – Mullins Center
May 22 – Austin, TX – Frank Erwin Center
May 26 – Memphis, TN – FedEx Forum
May 29 – Tulsa, OK – BOK Center
June 13-16 – Manchester, TN – Bonnaroo
July 9 – Boston, MA – Fenway Park
July 12 – Washington, D.C. – Nationals Park
— Matt Dolloff, 100.7 WZLX
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Hall & Oates’ John Oates Explores Americana on New Solo Album
- Katy Perry Pays Tribute to Vans Warped Tour Roots with Throwback Pic
- Fifth Harmony’s Lauren Jauregui & Steve Aoki Unite for ‘All Night’
- Selena Gomez Reveals Wet and Wild ‘Wolves’ Video
- Luis Fonsi & Demi Lovato Drop ‘Echame La Culpa’ Video
- U2 Release ‘American Soul’ Featuring Kendrick Lamar