Rihanna is the latest celebrity to fall victim to “swatting” after police arrived at her home in response to a fake 911 call Thursday afternoon (April 4).
As reported by TMZ, the call falsely claimed that two armed men were inside the pop star’s Pacific Palisades, California, home and that someone had been shot.
Authorities confirmed that Rihanna was not home at the time of the Thursday prank.
Read more at Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- ‘Fandom Friday’ with Mike Adam — Vote For the Songs You Want On Fresh 102.7
- Liam Payne Shares Acoustic ‘Bedroom Floor’ Studio Performance
- Charli XCX Reveals ‘Out of My Head’ with Tove Lo from ‘Pop2’ Mixtape
- Chris Brown Gives Daughter a Pet Monkey
- Steven Tyler Launches ‘Janie’s House’ Shelter for Abused Women
- Louis Tomlinson Has Guys’ Night Out in ‘Miss You’ Video