Flaming Lips frontman and spokesman Wayne Coyne revealed his band is working on a new album with pop “badass” Ke$ha.
“She is a blast on all levels,” exclaimed Coyne during a Reddit Ask Me Anything session. “She’s funny, she’s humble. She’s badass. She’s everything. She’s awesome.”
Coyne revealed the album will be aptly titled Lip$ha.
This isn’t the first time Coyne has joined forces with the colorfully dressed Tennessee-raised popster. In 2011 the band released The Flaming Lips and Heady Fwends in support of Record Store Day. The album’s opening track, titled “2012 (You Must Be Upgraded)” featured Ke$ha and rapper Biz Markie. During the making of the album, Coyne went so far as to include real blood in the pressing. Ke$ha was among those that donated the life-giving liquid.
During the session, Coyne was even asked if he still had any of her blood and if so, how glittery it is? His response: “Yes and it’s VERY glittery. It came out of [her] vagina that way. That’s the truth.”
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Taylor Swift Shares ‘Reputation’ Tour Trailer on 28th Birthday
- Nick Jonas Steps Into the Ring for ‘Home’ Video
- Karen & Jeffrey Want To Know: ‘What Makes You Feel Old AF?’
- The Go-Go’s Musical Heads to Broadway, Gwyneth Paltrow Co-Producing
- Imagine Dragons and Walk the Moon Added to ‘New Year’s Rockin’ Eve’ Show
- Haim Tease Catchy Hanukkah Song: Watch Out Adam Sandler