The minute-long ad, titled “Mirrors,” shows Beyonce dancing in front of a mirror, soon joined by various past incarnations of herself, including wardrobes from Destiny’s Child-era material and her solo music (see: “Crazy in Love,” “Single Ladies”). Soon she’s joined by an array of other past Bey looks before the mirrors shatter.
“Embrace your past, but live for now,” she says, referencing Pepsi’s current advertising slogan.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Hall & Oates’ John Oates Explores Americana on New Solo Album
- Katy Perry Pays Tribute to Vans Warped Tour Roots with Throwback Pic
- Fifth Harmony’s Lauren Jauregui & Steve Aoki Unite for ‘All Night’
- Selena Gomez Reveals Wet and Wild ‘Wolves’ Video
- Luis Fonsi & Demi Lovato Drop ‘Echame La Culpa’ Video
- U2 Release ‘American Soul’ Featuring Kendrick Lamar