“We’re going to read you a little story,” the Wanted told a crowd of kids on the Storytime Stage on the on White House South Lawn this past Easter Sunday (March 31).
And with that, they began storytime. The five guys sat down to read popular children’s book Caps for Sale by Esphyr Slobodkina. They weren’t exactly the best readers. In fact, several times Max George lost his place and re-read a passage over again. He claimed he needs glasses, like one kid’s in the front row.
Read more at Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Win Passes Into A ‘Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle’ Advanced Screening
- Lorde Covers Whitney Houston in Celebration of Same-Sex Marriage in Australia
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade: Everything You Need to Know
- Adam Sandler’s ‘Thanksgiving Song’ Revisited
- Eleven Gifts for Every Kind of ‘Stranger Things’ Fan on Your Holiday Shopping List
- Sia Shares Star-Studded ‘Santa’s Coming for Us’ Video