Hot on the heels of two big-time singles (“Suit and Tie,” “Mirrors”) and hosting/musical guest double duty on Saturday Night Live, Justin Timberlake‘s The 20/20 Experience is now the No. 1 album in the country, selling 968,000 copies in its first week, according to Nielsen SoundScan. The 20/20 Experience is also the best-selling album of 2013 thus far.
Though JT just missed the million mark, the sales represent his biggest debut week ever (as a solo artist). His last album, 2006’s Future Sex/Love Sounds, debuted at No. 1 with 684,000 sold. His solo debut, Justified, hit No. 2 with 439,000 sold. (Related: How JT had such a killer sales week.)
Read more at Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Has Your Kid Ever Destroyed Something?
- Bruno Mars Shares ’24K Magic Live at the Apollo’ Trailer: Watch
- Justin Bieber Stars as Imaginary Boyfriend in German T-Mobile Ad
- Black Eyed Peas to Release First-Ever Augmented Reality App
- #OnTheList: Best AMAs Performances of 2017
- Diana Ross Accepts Lifetime Achievement Honors at the AMAs