The makeup giant has created the singer’s beauty look for the world tour, which kicked off last week. MAC senior makeup artist Christopher Del Castillo complemented a bold RiRi Woo red lip with a smoky eye, long lashes and a strong contour to show off the Barbadian beauty’s cheekbones.
“It’s no secret that Rihanna loves a red lip,” Castillo told Vogue UK. “She created RiRi Woo so it was only appropriate to incorporate it into the tour look.”
The lipstick is part of the RiRi [Hearts] MAC collaboration, which will see four capsule collections hit shelves through the end of the year. Vogue UK reports that RiRi Woo was inspired by the songstress’s favorite MAC red, Ruby Woo, and was combined with MAC’s Lip Pencil in Vino and Lipglass in Rebel for the Diamonds look. Castillo kept eyes neutral with MAC Copperplate and Print eyeshadows topped off with two sets of false lashes.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Daisy Ridley Plays ‘Star Wars’ Theme on Kazoo: Watch
- DJ Earworm Unveils 2017 ‘United State of Pop’ Mix
- Michael Jackson’s ‘Blood on the Dancefloor’ Video Gets ‘Cirque du Soleil’ Update
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Teams with The Decemberists for ‘Ben Franklin’s Song’
- Fall Out Boy Shares ‘Champion’ Remix Featuring BTS’ RM
- Elton John to Be Honored with GRAMMY Tribute Show