No stranger to outrageous costumes, Madonna donned a new ensemble Saturday night – an over-sized Boy Scout uniform, badges and all.
However, the outfit was not her latest tour garb, but an ironic gesture toward her stance on the organization’s policy against gays.
In a speech at the Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) Media Awards, the singer called out the Boy Scouts of America for their discriminatory practices, saying, “I think they should change their stupid rules.”
She started by teasing that she wanted to become a Boy Scout, but had been turned down despite having all of the qualifications.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Win Passes Into A ‘Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle’ Advanced Screening
- Lorde Covers Whitney Houston in Celebration of Same-Sex Marriage in Australia
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade: Everything You Need to Know
- Adam Sandler’s ‘Thanksgiving Song’ Revisited
- Eleven Gifts for Every Kind of ‘Stranger Things’ Fan on Your Holiday Shopping List
- Sia Shares Star-Studded ‘Santa’s Coming for Us’ Video