As Depeche Mode nears the March 26th release of their thirteenth studio album, Delta Machine, the synth-pop pioneers have just surprised fans with a follow-up to first single “Heaven.” The new, uptempo song is titled “Sooth My Soul.”
Fans are calling the latest track from Delta Machine “Personal Jesus” part two. “Sooth My Soul” takes Depeche Mode fans back to the synth-pop band’s earlier days. Listen below.
Buzz on the new material has been strong, with chief songwriter Martin Gore stating that the new album looks back to the band’s glory days.
“It definitely has a lot of blues influences, I would say closer to what we were doing around the time of Songs of Faith & Devotion,” singer Dave Gahan recently told KROQ’s’ Kevin & Bean. “Martin’s come up with all these blues riffs.”
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Diana Ross Accepts Lifetime Achievement Honors at the AMAs
- Diana Ross Accepts Lifetime Achievement Honor at the AMAs
- P!nk Performs Gravity-Defying ‘Beautiful Trauma’ in Downtown L.A.
- Imagine Dragons & Khalid Mash Up ‘Thunder’ and ‘Young Dumb & Broke’
- Christina Aguilera Celebrates 25 Years of ‘The Bodyguard’ with Soundtrack Medley
- Blonde Selena Gomez Takes AMA Stage with ‘Wolves’