Last night (March 13) on Late Night, Jimmy Fallon and this week’s musician-in-residence, Justin Timberlake, donned the monstrous white coifs and dad suits (but not ties) of Michael McDonald for a very adult-contemporary version of “Row, Row, Row Your Boat.”
Both Timberlake and Fallon, who have proven to be oddly-skilled mimics, pulled out on-the-nose impressions of the Doobie Brothers singer. But the performance was absolutely made when McDonald himself showed up.
McDonald is no stranger to self-deprecation, having appeared in a few episodes 30 Rock, so it wasn’t a total surprise when the crooner appeared as the third voice in a heavily harmonized white-funk version of the children’s song.
Read more on Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Win Tickets To See Maroon 5 at Prudential Center
- Win Passes Into A ‘Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle’ Advanced Screening
- Lorde Covers Whitney Houston in Celebration of Same-Sex Marriage in Australia
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade: Everything You Need to Know
- Adam Sandler’s ‘Thanksgiving Song’ Revisited
- Eleven Gifts for Every Kind of ‘Stranger Things’ Fan on Your Holiday Shopping List