“The truth is I wanted to write a song to give people hope,” he said. “All those people who have been dumped by that jerk of a girlfriend or a boyfriend or a husband or a wife… for them to realize after it’s over it was the best thing that ever happened to them. That person truly sucked.”
Bublè joked that a certain One Direction heartthrob inspired the single.
Read more on Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Pentatonix and Jennifer Hudson Unite for ‘How Great Thou Art’
- Taylor Swift Has Already Sold Over a Million Copies of ‘Reputation’
- P!nk and Channing Tatum Dance it Out in ‘Beautiful Trauma’ Video
- What’s The Awkward Question You Face Every Thanksgiving?
- Selena Gomez Opens Up About Kidney Transplant Recovery
- Beyoncé Revealed as the Richest Woman in Music