Baauer‘s “Harlem Shake” began a viral dance craze last week when it became apparent that the quality of the dancing wasn’t as important as how crazy people could flail their bodies. Even 92.3 NOW late night host Zann and Bayonne High’s cheerleaders became part of the meme.
You might think now is the time to safely join the craze, but that is where we will stop you. Brooklyn natives Matt & Kim made their own “Harlem Shake” video and there is no way you can top it. Stop. Don’t hit record. Just watch.
Matt and Kim recorded the video last night before/during their concert with Icono Pop and Passion Pit in Troy, New York at RPI’s Field House. That place holds over 4500 people, so unless Jay-Z wants to stop a Brooklyn Nets game and make a “Harlem Shake: Barclays Center Edition,” it’s going to be hard to top Matt & Kim.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Imagine Dragons Share First Look at Documentary
- Adam Levine Reveals ‘Sexiest Man’ Prank He Played on Blake Shelton
- Mat Kearney Meets Fans at Fresh 102.7’s ‘Up Close & Personal’
- Grammy Awards: Best Pop Solo Performance
- Zedd & Maren Morris Announce New Collaboration ‘The Middle’
- Taylor Swift Fan Asks the Pop Star to Prom with Creative Video