Who better to convince travelers to visit Barbados than Rihanna herself?
The Barbadian beauty is the latest celebrity to join the Barbados 2013 campaign video. Shown frolicking in the waves wearing a Barbados t-shirt, the question “Tourist or Traveler?” is displayed urging visitors to “find your path.”
As palm trees engulf the island a long haired Rihanna is spotted on a bike and riding a horse bareback throughout the countryside while her single “Diamonds” is played.
To catch a glimpse of where Rihanna grew up watch below and for more, visit Facebook.
-Annie Reuter, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Daisy Ridley Plays ‘Star Wars’ Theme on Kazoo: Watch
- DJ Earworm Unveils 2017 ‘United State of Pop’ Mix
- Michael Jackson’s ‘Blood on the Dancefloor’ Video Gets ‘Cirque du Soleil’ Update
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Teams with The Decemberists for ‘Ben Franklin’s Song’
- Fall Out Boy Shares ‘Champion’ Remix Featuring BTS’ RM
- Elton John to Be Honored with GRAMMY Tribute Show