Last year was a huge year for Hunter Hayes. He received three GRAMMY nominations including Best New Artist, Best Country Solo Performance for his single “Wanted,” and Best Country Album for his very first major label recording, Hunter Hayes.
Hunter spoke with Mix 105.1/Orlando as he was preparing to open for Carrie Underwood on her Blown Away Tour, and mentioned that he had a few resolutions for 2013 floating around his head. The only one that he was ready to talk about was the promise to remain true to himself as his career begins to rise to even greater heights.
“So many cool things are happening now and I just want to make sure that I’m not freaking out too much,” Hayes excitedly said. “I want to give myself time to be myself and not get caught up too much. And to enjoy it, but to appreciate it as well. You know, take time and look back and really remember everything.”
-Brad Haynes, Mix 105.1/Orlando
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Hall & Oates’ John Oates Explores Americana on New Solo Album
- Katy Perry Pays Tribute to Vans Warped Tour Roots with Throwback Pic
- Fifth Harmony’s Lauren Jauregui & Steve Aoki Unite for ‘All Night’
- Selena Gomez Reveals Wet and Wild ‘Wolves’ Video
- Luis Fonsi & Demi Lovato Drop ‘Echame La Culpa’ Video
- U2 Release ‘American Soul’ Featuring Kendrick Lamar