Every weekday leading up to Christmas Jim & Kim will be previewing a new toy for our 12 Days of Toys. And by ‘previewing’ we mean, incessantly playing with them until Producer Craig tells them to stop!
What better way to gear up for the holiday season than showcasing the hottest toys of the year? Be sure to watch out for these items during your holiday shopping, you don’t want to miss them!
Jim & Kim teamed up with Christopher Byrne, director of content for Time To Play. During his career, Chris has held a variety of positions with toy companies covering marketing, media, operations, product development and creative.
He helped Jim & Kim understand just how and why these toys will be the best of the season!
Today toy is the Monster High High School!
Mattel |Ages 6+| $79.99
Kids now have a place to play with their Monster High dolls.
“It’s essentially a doll house for your Monster High dolls. It fold out and folds back up into a brief case,” said Byrne.
With this two-story school, kids can recreate some of their favorite scenes from the show.
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: email@example.com
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Rihanna, Katy Perry, Snoop Dogg, Cardi B, Others Rally Behind Bullied Boy
- Beyoncé Orders Biëryoncé Beer to Cease and Desist
- Taylor Swift Performs ‘Reputation’ Tracks During Six-Song Set
- Ed Sheeran Says GRAMMY Snub Was ‘Meant to Be’
- ‘Fandom Friday’ with Mike Adam — Vote For the Songs You Want On Fresh 102.7