Michael Buble had the second highest selling album of 2011 with Christmas and it seems he’s ready to recreate that holiday magic one more time.
The Canadian crooner gave Jimmy Fallon a preview of his next Christmas album called There’s No Place Like Hum For The Holidays: Michael Buble Hums The Songs Of The Season.
Yes, the album is full of classics like “Jingle Bells,” “Frosty The Snowman” and “Let It Snow,” all hummed by Michael.
In the late night commercial, Michael dons a festive red blazer over a black turtleneck to belt out hits like “Silent Night.”
There’s even a duet with Dave Matthews that certainly can’t be missed.
Michael can certainly hum, but whistling…well, maybe he can practice for his third Christmas album.
So what do you think, would you buy There’s No Place Like Hum For The Holidays?
– Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- ‘Star Wars’ Characters Sing Hanson’s ‘MMMBop’: Watch
- Beyoncé & JAY-Z Chill On a Private Plane in Latest Instagram Update
- Zendaya Plays an Epic Game of Charades on ‘The Tonight Show’
- Harry Styles Kisses James Corden in Epic Holiday ‘Carpool Karaoke’
- Is Ed Sheeran Making a Bruce Springsteen-Influenced Americana Album?
- 10-Year-Old JD McCrary Delights L.A. Clippers Crowd with Jackson 5 Cover