The video for his latest single, “Brave,” takes us into the studio to see how the song came to be.
Josh’s latest is a slight departure for the classical star, which steers him in a more pop direction. But the song still uses a bevy of strings to highlights the singer’s operatic voice as he spells out the uplifting message of “Brave.”
The new clip also shows off the many looks of Josh from a bowler hat to a blue flannel shirt to a cowl neck cardigan, proving holing up in the studio is no reason to slack off style-wise.
While you wait for All That Echoes to be released on February 5, check out Josh’s holiday message to all his fans.
Josh’s new single, “Brave” is available on iTunes now.
-Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Lorde Covers Whitney Houston in Celebration of Same-Sex Marriage in Australia
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade: Everything You Need to Know
- Adam Sandler’s ‘Thanksgiving Song’ Revisited
- Eleven Gifts for Every Kind of ‘Stranger Things’ Fan on Your Holiday Shopping List
- Sia Shares Star-Studded ‘Santa’s Coming for Us’ Video
- Maroon 5 Busk in New York Subway with Jimmy Fallon