Next week we’ll find out who will become The Voice. In addition to learning who America votes the winner of Season 3, the show will up the star power.
— Rihanna (@rihanna) December 13, 2012
Trevin Hunte said his goodbyes earlier this week. Clearly upset, a teary-eyed Trevin was thankful for the experience he gained this season.
“Words can’t even explain how happy and excited I am. I definitely got an opportunity to start my career and show America that I’m more than just The Voice,” he said.
Calling the show the “best experience for me in my whole entire life,” viewers have seen Trevin transform into a confident performer.
“I’ve grown as a performer, I’ve grown as a person,” he said. “I never saw myself getting a chair to turn around so to make it to the Top 4 was a great accomplishment for me. I don’t think I would have done anything different. I feel like if I had done anything different I wouldn’t be Trevin.”
Nicholas David, Cassadee Pope, and Terry McDermott are the final contestants left.
-Annie Reuter, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Pentatonix and Jennifer Hudson Unite for ‘How Great Thou Art’
- Taylor Swift Has Already Sold Over a Million Copies of ‘Reputation’
- P!nk and Channing Tatum Dance it Out in ‘Beautiful Trauma’ Video
- What’s The Awkward Question You Face Every Thanksgiving?
- Selena Gomez Opens Up About Kidney Transplant Recovery
- Beyoncé Revealed as the Richest Woman in Music