Jennifer Hudson is heading to Oslo, Norway this winter.
The American Idol alum was recently added to the bill of the Nobel Peace Prize concert, which looks to promote peace and celebrate the winner of the 2012 award. The show will be held at the Spektrum Arena in Oslo, Norway on December 11
This year’s winner is the European Union, which is being honored by the committee for “transforming most of Europe from a continent of war to a continent of peace.”
For the concert’s 19th year, JHud will be joined by Seal along with local Norwegian acts like rap group Karpe Diem, singer Susanna Sundfor and the Iranian-born Swedish singer/songwriter Laleh.
Last year’s concert featured Sugarland, Jill Scott and Ellie Goulding.
– Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- 10-Year-Old JD McCrary Delights L.A. Clippers Crowd with Jackson 5 Cover
- Win Tickets To See Ingrid Michaelson’s Holiday Hop Show
- Sheryl Crow Shares Sandy Hook Tribute Song ‘The Dreaming Kind’
- Macklemore & Kesha Announce 2018 ‘Adventures’ Tour
- Golden Globe Nominations: Mary J. Blige, Mariah Carey, & More Net Nods
- Jeffrey Is Considering Re-Gifting a Christmas Gift… For Karen!