Neither did we.
During her appearance on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon last night, Carrie and Jimmy revealed a few highlights of their past as a pair of rhinestone-bolo-tie-bedecked country singers who, during their ’90s heyday, specialized in the “country rap” (or, as Carrie put it, “c’rap”) genre.
Among their repertoire were versions of N.W.A.’s “Straight Outta Compton” (which took some work to make TV-friendly), Dr. Dre’s “Nuthin’ But a ‘G’ Thang” (featuring Snoop Dogg), and Digital Underground’s “The Humpty Dance.”
Check it out ya’ll.
OK, so it’s not exactly true (all right, not at all true), but it is pretty gosh-darn funny.
– Kurt Wolff, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Daisy Ridley Plays ‘Star Wars’ Theme on Kazoo: Watch
- DJ Earworm Unveils 2017 ‘United State of Pop’ Mix
- Michael Jackson’s ‘Blood on the Dancefloor’ Video Gets ‘Cirque du Soleil’ Update
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Teams with The Decemberists for ‘Ben Franklin’s Song’
- Fall Out Boy Shares ‘Champion’ Remix Featuring BTS’ RM
- Elton John to Be Honored with GRAMMY Tribute Show