Kurt meets Carrie on this week’s Glee.
Sarah Jessica Parker makes her debut as Vogue.com editor Isabelle Klempt, who happens to also be from Ohio. With her knack for spotting talent she soon hires McKinley High’s resident fashionista, Kurt as her intern.
The two share their passion for fashion with a mash-up of “The Way You Look Tonight” and “You’re Never Fully Dressed,” which has Parker returning to her Annie roots. In 1977 the Sex and the City star appeared in the musical on Broadway.
Rachel also joins in on the fun and rumor has it, is the one getting one of the makeovers the episode is named after. Maybe then Cassandra July (Kate Hudson) will like her, but probably not.
Either way Rachel seems pretty happy with the idea of changing things up. For her rendition of Sheryl Crow’s “Change Would Do You Good” she speeds things up with a little help from Brody, adding a little extra sass to make it a dance song.
Back in Ohio, it’s election time and Blaine and Brittany are going head to head to become the school’s Student Council President.
Blaine, who is not actually running himself, but is Sam’s campaign manager, sings about his quest to take over the school with the Tears For Fears song “Everybody Wants To Rule The World.”
While Sam and Brittany, who is trying to be the first student in McKinley High history to serve two terms as President, duke it out to Hole’s “Celebrity Skin.” Luckily, Brittany doesn’t get a Courtney Love makeover, but goes for something a little more stately.
What’s your favorite song from this week’s episode?
– Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Win Tickets To See Maroon 5 at Prudential Center
- Win Passes Into A ‘Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle’ Advanced Screening
- Lorde Covers Whitney Houston in Celebration of Same-Sex Marriage in Australia
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade: Everything You Need to Know
- Adam Sandler’s ‘Thanksgiving Song’ Revisited
- Eleven Gifts for Every Kind of ‘Stranger Things’ Fan on Your Holiday Shopping List