This fall, the first official book about Whitney Houston will be released.
Whitney Houston: Tribute To An Icon, due out November 27, looks to remember the fallen singer, who died in February, through photos and essays, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
Music mogul Clive Davis has written a tribute to his close friend, along with her sister-in-law Pat Houston, who was also Whitney’s manager and is now the head of her estate.
In her essay, Pat writes, that the book allows fans to share the “amazing memories that reflect very special moments in the life of the extraordinary Whitney Houston, “Nippy” to her family and also to me.”
The book also features over a hundred photos of the “I Will Always Love You” singer including outtakes from past shoots and never-before-published shots.
– Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Daisy Ridley Plays ‘Star Wars’ Theme on Kazoo: Watch
- DJ Earworm Unveils 2017 ‘United State of Pop’ Mix
- Michael Jackson’s ‘Blood on the Dancefloor’ Video Gets ‘Cirque du Soleil’ Update
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Teams with The Decemberists for ‘Ben Franklin’s Song’
- Fall Out Boy Shares ‘Champion’ Remix Featuring BTS’ RM
- Elton John to Be Honored with GRAMMY Tribute Show