Don’t do Norah Jones wrong, or you’ll certainly regret it.
When we last left Norah she was trying to forget a cheating lover in “Happy Pills.” Now in her latest video for “Miriam,” Norah is making his mistress pay.
Going back to the scene of the crime–a forest with a very deep lake–the usually levelheaded Ms. Jones tries to pull of the perfect murder.
As Norah croons, “takes a lot to make me go this mad,” we get the gist of just how bad this Miriam lady was.
You might be surprised by the twist at the end of the clip.
Watch the second video off her latest album, Little Broken Hearts, to find out just what Norah is capable of.
–Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
- Norah Jones Talks About ‘Happy Pills’ and Dirty Minds >
- Norah Jones Loves Being Close To Home >
- Norah Jones Woos Live On Letterman Crowd With Her Soulful Sound >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Walk the Moon Bring ‘One Foot’ and ‘Kamikaze’ to ‘Kimmel’
- Win Tickets To See Daughtry At The St. George Theater
- Lady Gaga Has Two New Baby Horses Just in Time for Christmas
- Camila Cabello Soundtracks Final ‘Bright’ Trailer
- Win Passes To An Advanced Screening Of ‘Pitch Perfect 3’
- Jennifer Hudson Debuts New Song ‘Burden Down’