Alicia Keys is working on a music video for “New Day” and she needs your help.
From her studio in New York, Alicia put out a call to action, asking fans to show what “New Day” means to them.
Since we’re all in love with Instagram, Alicia is asking fans to take a photo of whatever they think represents her new song, which is all about new beginnings and living life to the fullest. Whether it’s a poster you see on the street or your dog lounging in the summer sun, she wants you to share it by using the hashtag #AKNewDay.
In the clip Alicia posted on her site, she rocks out to her new song, wearing a plain white tee and huge turquoise hoops. With all the positive responses to “New Day,” Alicia wanted to let fans know she appreciated them.
“You know how I feel about you,” she said. “And if you don’t, I’ll tell you. I love you.”
Photos need to be posted before August 1 to be eligible for this special video.
Watch Alicia explain her vision and start snapping away.
–Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Ed Sheeran Wants 007 to Know He Has a James Bond Theme Song Written
- Daisy Ridley Plays ‘Star Wars’ Theme on Kazoo: Watch
- DJ Earworm Unveils 2017 ‘United State of Pop’ Mix
- Michael Jackson’s ‘Blood on the Dancefloor’ Video Gets ‘Cirque du Soleil’ Update
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Teams with The Decemberists for ‘Ben Franklin’s Song’
- Fall Out Boy Shares ‘Champion’ Remix Featuring BTS’ RM