Deb Gordon’s guest was Gary Shulman, Program Director of Resources for Children With Special Needs (RCSN), which is an organization that was founded in New York City in 1983 by three moms who were looking for resources for their disabled children, and has grown to become the premiere source for help with systems, programs and services that affect young people with disabilities in the metropolitan area.
RCSN shares knowledge and support to empower parents and other New Yorkers who care about young people with disabilities. Mr. Shulman discussed the many programs and services that the organization offers to the disabled and their families, including educational services, training, bilingual workshops and advocacy.
For more information, visit www.resourcesnyc.org.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Daisy Ridley Plays ‘Star Wars’ Theme on Kazoo: Watch
- DJ Earworm Unveils 2017 ‘United State of Pop’ Mix
- Michael Jackson’s ‘Blood on the Dancefloor’ Video Gets ‘Cirque du Soleil’ Update
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Teams with The Decemberists for ‘Ben Franklin’s Song’
- Fall Out Boys Share ‘Champion’ Remix Featuring BTS’ RM
- Elton John to Be Honored with GRAMMY Tribute Show