Since the release of Trespassing, Adam Lambert has been traveling the globe, playing concerts everywhere from the UK and Japan to DC and New England. His hectic schedule brought him to San Francisco’s Golden Gate Park on Sunday where he spoke with Alice@97.3 about his grueling globetrotting.
Although he admitted that his schedule can be daunting at times, Lambert commented, “I’m just trying to get everything done. You just have to be everywhere at once. That’s how it works now.”
Lambert went on to speculated that the effects of “jet lag” may actually help his performances.
“It’s creating a certain amount of delirious energy that lends itself to this music that I perform.”
Hopefully Lambert can also channel that delirium into his upcoming dates in Moscow, Kiev, Wroclaw (Poland) and London fronting Queen in place of the late Freddy Mercury.
Would he consider cloning himself so as to be everywhere at once?
“I would do a European Adam, a West Coast Adam, and an East Coast Adam.” Lambert joked, “If I really wanted to sleep. But you know it’s working out fine.”
-Bradford Hornsby, Alice@97.3/San Francisco
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- 10-Year-Old JD McCrary Delights L.A. Clippers Crowd with Jackson 5 Cover
- Win Tickets To See Ingrid Michaelson’s Holiday Hop Show
- Sheryl Crow Shares Sandy Hook Tribute Song ‘The Dreaming Kind’
- Macklemore & Kesha Announce 2018 ‘Adventures’ Tour
- Golden Globe Nominations: Mary J. Blige, Mariah Carey, & More Net Nods
- Jeffrey Is Considering Re-Gifting a Christmas Gift… For Karen!