“All of us lads have different tastes. My and Niall’s tastes are quite similar. We like shy girls who aren’t too in your face. They’re cute,” he said. “Nice smile, good sense of humor, just fun people.”
Liam said he’s okay with tattoos on girls and admitted that his girlfriend (sorry, ladies!) has one tattoo on her wrist.
“Me, Zayn and Louis I do believe have girlfriends,” he continued. The other two boys are still up for grabs though. So . . .”
As far as what he ultimately wants in a girlfriend, it’s trust.
“I suppose someone who just really cares about you. My girlfriend, she’s great. Whenever I’m on the road she doesn’t give me too much hassle,” he said. “We talk whenever we can and we just make the most of it. She’s really good. She doesn’t get jealous either which is obviously key in this sort of thing.”
While Liam said being on the road is tough, his girlfriend has been with him since day one.
“I’ve been with my girlfriend since we’ve started this,” he said. “I haven’t been home in months and months now. Last year I was actually where I came from for 30 days of the year. It’s a lot of time on the road but the fans make it great.”
– Annie Reuter CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Hall & Oates’ John Oates Explores Americana on New Solo Album
- Katy Perry Pays Tribute to Vans Warped Tour Roots with Throwback Pic
- Fifth Harmony’s Lauren Jauregui & Steve Aoki Unite for ‘All Night’
- Selena Gomez Reveals Wet and Wild ‘Wolves’ Video
- Luis Fonsi & Demi Lovato Drop ‘Echame La Culpa’ Video
- U2 Release ‘American Soul’ Featuring Kendrick Lamar