The good people of Indonesia are probably doing a great big “We told you so” in Lady Gaga’s general direction.
Our New York girl has seen her fair share of trouble this world tour, death threats, bannings, and now a head injury to boot. After a more than chilly reception in the Asian handle of her her tour, Gaga hit up a new, more friendly continent. But even the Gaga-loving show in Auckland, New Zealand had its dangers.
While performing Judas on Sunday, one of Gaga’s backup dancers accidentally hit her in the head with a pole. Gaga grabbed her head for a few seconds, but kept on singing. Later she announced to the crowd, “I want to apologize, I did hit my head and I think I may have a concussion but don’t you worry I will finish this show.”
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Hall & Oates’ John Oates Explores Americana on New Solo Album
- Katy Perry Pays Tribute to Vans Warped Tour Roots with Throwback Pic
- Fifth Harmony’s Lauren Jauregui & Steve Aoki Unite for ‘All Night’
- Selena Gomez Reveals Wet and Wild ‘Wolves’ Video
- Luis Fonsi & Demi Lovato Drop ‘Echame La Culpa’ Video
- U2 Release ‘American Soul’ Featuring Kendrick Lamar