The crew at MCU Park (formerly KeySpan Park) are probably busy at work installing a few dozen bike racks in anticipation of the environmentally conscious crowd that will be trekking their way to Coney Island to catch the Brooklyn Cyclones play some ball.
In an effort to reach a broader fanbase, the minor league franchise is opening its arms and gates to the evergrowing hipster population in the area by hosting “Williamsburg Night” on July 5th.
The bearded brethren will be given vouchers for discounts on food and drinks (Is PBR available?) and a skinny jeans run around the bases will be held after the game. And if any of our inked friends have a Cyclones tattoo, they get a customized jersey. Maybe you could stop by one of our Top 5 Tattoo Shops in New York City to get a Cyclones tattoo designed for you.
If America’s past time isn’t enough, there will be a Skee-Ball tournament hosted by Full Circle Bar and some music entertainment. Who will be playing? You probably haven’t heard of them.
“Williamsburg Night” will take place on July 5th when the Cyclones take on the Williamsport Crosscutters. Tickets run from $9 to $16 and you can buy them HERE.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Lorde Covers Whitney Houston in Celebration of Same-Sex Marriage in Australia
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade: Everything You Need to Know
- Adam Sandler’s ‘Thanksgiving Song’ Revisited
- Eleven Gifts for Every Kind of ‘Stranger Things’ Fan on Your Holiday Shopping List
- Sia Shares Star-Studded ‘Santa’s Coming for Us’ Video
- Maroon 5 Busk in New York Subway with Jimmy Fallon