Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston were the central characters in the 2005 unscripted show Being Bobby Brown, but he apparently frowns on the reality show route for their daughter, Bobbi Kristina. While an unscripted TV show surrounding Whitney Houston’s family is in the works, Brown has questions about his daughter’s involvement.
“I haven’t heard anything about that,” Brown told the Morning Maddhouse on WPEG/Charlotte, NC. “My daughter hasn’t said anything to me. I know she’s on a Tyler Perry TV show. That’s all I heard. And I doubt that my daughter would do a reality show.”
According to reports, The Houston Family Chronicles will follow the lives of Whitney’s mother, Cissy, her teenage daughter Bobbi Kristina, her sister-in-law/manager Pat and her family. The series, which is in the works for the Lifetime network, will document their lives after the loss of Houston.
Brown will be dropping his new album The Masterpiece on June 5. It will be his first album release since Forever in 1997. Aside from his solo album, he’s presently on tour with all six members of New Edition, which began in February.
“It’s a great show with high energy,” he told the MaddHouse. “We’re moving throughout the whole show…We’re giving it to you, we are performing like we’re 16 again.”
To listen to the entire interview go to WPEG/CBS Local.
-E. Parker, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Daisy Ridley Plays ‘Star Wars’ Theme on Kazoo: Watch
- DJ Earworm Unveils 2017 ‘United State of Pop’ Mix
- Michael Jackson’s ‘Blood on the Dancefloor’ Video Gets ‘Cirque du Soleil’ Update
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Teams with The Decemberists for ‘Ben Franklin’s Song’
- Fall Out Boy Shares ‘Champion’ Remix Featuring BTS’ RM
- Elton John to Be Honored with GRAMMY Tribute Show