NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – It turns out that One World Trade Center, which just last Monday took the title of New York City’s tallest building, might not become America’s tallest building.
The Port Authority and the Durst Organization have changed the tower’s design, according to a report. Chief Architect David Childs told the New York Times the co-developers decided to remove a decorative shell from the antenna mast that will top the tower. That change will likely bring the height down from 1,776 feet to 1,368 feet.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Maroon 5’s Adam Levine and Wife Behati Welcome Second Baby
- Solange Honored as Harvard Foundation Artist of the Year 2018
- Khalid and Normani Play Voyeuristic Games in New ‘Love Lies’ Video
- Demi Lovato Shares Live Acoustic ‘Tell Me You Love Me’ Video: Watch
- Kanye West is Off Instagram — Again
- The Chainsmokers Release ‘You Owe Me’ with Horror-Themed Music Video