Have you ever wondered what it would be like to marry a Jonas brother? Well, now a new TV show is giving you the chance with a peek inside Kevin Jonas’ newlywed bliss.
With Married to Jonas, fans get a look at the oldest Jo Bro’s recent marriage to Jersey girl, Danielle Deleasa. The two were married back in 2009 and are now settling down in the suburbs. While many already know the Jonas clan, the show will show off Danielle’s outspoken Italian family from her overprotective dad to her aspiring singer/songwriter brother.
Though the other brothers have been busy—Joe with last year’s solo album, Fastlife, and Nick with his Broadway run in How To Succeed in Business Without Even Trying, ending July 1—the guys will appear on the show. And good news for Jonas fans, the band was filmed in the studio working on new music for an upcoming album.
Married to Jonas will premiere on August 19 on E!
– Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Win A $250 Modell’s Gift Card
- Charlie Puth Announces 2018 Tour Dates
- Janet Jackson Brings Out Missy Elliott for Tour Finale
- Linkin Park’s Mike Shinoda Rules Out Chester Bennington Hologram
- Ed Sheeran Wants 007 to Know He Has a James Bond Theme Song Written
- Daisy Ridley Plays ‘Star Wars’ Theme on Kazoo: Watch