The Wanted are known to be the more outspoken and irreverent of the current crop of boy bands — and the most likely to speak their minds. In an interview with 92.3 NOW/New York, the Wanted voiced their opinion on Christina Aguilera and the judgement is not good.
The guys have performed on both American Idol and The Voice. On Idol, Max George jumped off the stage to give a little hug and a kiss to judge Jennifer Lopez. When asked why he didn’t do that to Christina Aguilera on The Voice, Max replied, “She’s was bit scary, to be honest.”
Tom Parker jumped in to add, “She’s a total bitch.” When pressed, he added, “She might not be a bitch in real life but to us she was a bitch. She just sat there and didn’t speak to us. Wouldn’t even look at us.”
The other guys made light of his comments and Nathan Sykes jumped in to remind them of how Christina appeared to diss Justin Bieber after his appearance as well.
The interview turned back to Max, who was asked what he was thinking when he jumped off the stage on Idol and kissed Jennifer Lopez. “Yeah well J-Lo’s hot. Christina’s nothing special so…” His comments elicited a round of “oohs” from band members and the audience.
That’s one for Jennifer Lopez, zero for Christina Aguilera — as far as the Wanted are concerned.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Win Passes Into A ‘Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle’ Advanced Screening
- Lorde Covers Whitney Houston in Celebration of Same-Sex Marriage in Australia
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade: Everything You Need to Know
- Adam Sandler’s ‘Thanksgiving Song’ Revisited
- Eleven Gifts for Every Kind of ‘Stranger Things’ Fan on Your Holiday Shopping List
- Sia Shares Star-Studded ‘Santa’s Coming for Us’ Video