Most women have certain makeup they prefers not to be seen in public without. They are the things you wear, even to the gym or for that early-morning Starbucks drive-thru run, because you’d feel too naked without them. It could be concealer for those under eye circles, powder to even out your skin, mascara to get your eyes popping, or lip gloss to brighten your mouth.
It can feel like a necessity, especially in a world inundated with images of perfect looking celebrities. But what products do celebrities feel they can’t leave the house without?
Avril Lavigne told CBS Local, “I like black eyeliner and I like lip gloss. And I’m obsessed with mascara.” You’re not likely to catch her without them, even in US Weekly’s “Stars, They’re Just Like Us!”
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
Get more Fresh news:
- What’s the Song in the New ‘Tomb Raider’ Movie Trailer?
- Who Do YOU Want To See at Fresh’s ‘Up Close & Personal?’
- Hall & Oates’ John Oates Shares New Song ‘Miss the Mississppi and You’
- U2 Get Animated in Provocative ‘Get Out of Your Own Way’ Video
- Pharrell to Perform at 2018 NBA All-Star Game Halftime Show
- Haim Announce ‘Sister Sister Sister’ Tour
- Karen Reveals The One Thing She Thought Was Normal Growing Up
- Dolores O’Riordan’s Boyfriend Shares Heartfelt Tribute to Late Singer
- Justin Timberlake Debuts Futuristic ‘Supplies’ Video: Watch
- Camila Cabello Performs ‘Havana’ with Classroom Instruments