This one goes out to all the children of the 1980s.
The child-stars of 80s/90s sitcoms have banded together to face a common enemy: Kirk Cameron.
Kirk, otherwise known as Mike Seaver on Growing Pains, otherwise known as super-duper anti-queer rights activist, has made some less than popular comments on a recent appearance during a new interview with Piers Morgan. The former child star exclaimed that homosexuality is “unnatural… I think that it’s detrimental, and ultimately destructive to so many of the foundations of civilization.”
Well, other child-stars from shows like The Hogan Family, Out of this World, Charles in Charge, Step by Step and others have come out with a little video to counter Kirk.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Daisy Ridley Plays ‘Star Wars’ Theme on Kazoo: Watch
- DJ Earworm Unveils 2017 ‘United State of Pop’ Mix
- Michael Jackson’s ‘Blood on the Dancefloor’ Video Gets ‘Cirque du Soleil’ Update
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Teams with The Decemberists for ‘Ben Franklin’s Song’
- Fall Out Boy Shares ‘Champion’ Remix Featuring BTS’ RM