MIAMI (CBSMiami) – CBS News has confirmed that charges against George Zimmerman will be filed Wednesday afternoon in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin.
The CBS News report comes after the Washington Post broke the news that Zimmerman, who shot Trayvon Martin, will be charged.
CBSMiami has confirmed that State Attorney Angela Corey, who was appointed as a special prosecutor in the case, will hold an announcement about the charges at 6 p.m. in Jacksonville, Florida.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Win Tickets To See Maks, Val and Peta Live On Tour: Confidential
- Walk the Moon Bring ‘One Foot’ and ‘Kamikaze’ to ‘Kimmel’
- Win Tickets To See Daughtry At The St. George Theater
- Lady Gaga Has Two New Baby Horses Just in Time for Christmas
- Camila Cabello Soundtracks Final ‘Bright’ Trailer
- Win Passes To An Advanced Screening Of ‘Pitch Perfect 3’