LOS ANGELES (CBS) — The Los Angeles County Coroner released the official autopsy report into Whitney Houston’s death Wednesday, detailing additional information about the the singer’s death.
The Coroner ruled Houston’s official cause of death as an accidental drowning in late March, but heart disease and cocaine use were listed as contributors.
Houston, 48, was found submerged in a bathtub filled with extremely hot water (93.5 degrees) in her Beverly Hilton hotel room on Feb. 11, the day before the Grammy Awards.
Cocaine, marijuana, Xanax, muscle relaxers and allergy medications were all found in Houston’s system when she died, according to the final report from the Coroner’s office.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Daisy Ridley Plays ‘Star Wars’ Theme on Kazoo: Watch
- DJ Earworm Unveils 2017 ‘United State of Pop’ Mix
- Michael Jackson’s ‘Blood on the Dancefloor’ Video Gets ‘Cirque du Soleil’ Update
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Teams with The Decemberists for ‘Ben Franklin’s Song’
- Fall Out Boys Share ‘Champion’ Remix Featuring BTS’ RM
- Elton John to Be Honored with GRAMMY Tribute Show