I can now mark meeting Oprah Winfrey off my bucket list…and I now have the answer to the question “How Would You React if You Met Oprah?”
Yesterday, I was at Radio City Music Hall for a taping of Oprah’s Lifeclass to air on OWN on April 23rd and I had a chance to take some listeners backstage to meet and take a picture with Oprah.
At the event with television’s most famous icon, I met a mother, Pat Sargent and her two daughters Alexandra & Darylynn who were incredibly excited to meet Oprah. We talked pre-Oprah meet (they were beside themselves with excitement!) and then post-Oprah meet where they got a little emotional on me!
How would YOU react to meeting Oprah? Sound off in the comments section below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Daisy Ridley Plays ‘Star Wars’ Theme on Kazoo: Watch
- DJ Earworm Unveils 2017 ‘United State of Pop’ Mix
- Michael Jackson’s ‘Blood on the Dancefloor’ Video Gets ‘Cirque du Soleil’ Update
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Teams with The Decemberists for ‘Ben Franklin’s Song’
- Fall Out Boy Shares ‘Champion’ Remix Featuring BTS’ RM