If you’ve sat at home praying that Maroon 5‘s Adam Levine would ditch his Victoria’s Secret model-girlfriend every night for the last two years–let’s just say you’re not alone. And, mazel tov, your prayers have been answered.
Anne Vyalitsyna and Adam Levine announced their separation via their representation. A rep for Vyalitsyna told PEOPLE, “Adam and I have decided to separate in an amicable and supportive manner. We still love and respect each other as friends. I wish him all the best.”
Now picture her saying that in a sexy Russian accent and wearing nothing but her undies.
The two met in 2010 when Maroon 5 played a Sports Illustrated party, Anna has graced the pages of the last eight swimsuit editions.
Adam must be sad. Ladies, go comfort him.
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Daisy Ridley Plays ‘Star Wars’ Theme on Kazoo: Watch
- DJ Earworm Unveils 2017 ‘United State of Pop’ Mix
- Michael Jackson’s ‘Blood on the Dancefloor’ Video Gets ‘Cirque du Soleil’ Update
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Teams with The Decemberists for ‘Ben Franklin’s Song’
- Fall Out Boys Share ‘Champion’ Remix Featuring BTS’ RM
- Elton John to Be Honored with GRAMMY Tribute Show