A new viral video cover of the Hall & Oates classic “I Can’t Go For That (No Can Do)” gives refreshed meaning to the term “driving music.”
In the clip, San Francisco band Nicki Bluhm and the Gramblers take on the 1981 No. 1 single from H&O — all while in a moving vehicle. Navigating those cumbersome instruments in a small space while navigating the roads is no easy feat. Watch below.
Yes, their van is visibly in motion, driven by front woman Nicki Bluhm. But don’t worry, they’re wearing their seat belts. This is old hat for the emerging act: “I Can’t Go For That” is the 17th classic cover Nicki Bluhm and the Gramblers have recorded on an iPhone in their van while traveling between gigs. No car accidents… so far.
-Jillian Mapes, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- 5 Best Songs on Fall Out Boy’s ‘M A N I A’
- Imagine Dragons Share First Look at Documentary
- Adam Levine Reveals ‘Sexiest Man’ Prank He Played on Blake Shelton
- Mat Kearney Meets Fans at Fresh 102.7’s ‘Up Close & Personal’
- Grammy Awards: Best Pop Solo Performance
- Zedd & Maren Morris Announce New Collaboration ‘The Middle’