Many characters from AMC’s smash-hit drama Mad Men know how to make money, and spend it, so it would be only natural to bring the cast down to 11 Wall Street in Lower Manhattan to begin the day’s commerce between buyers and sellers as they talk bulls and bears.
Cast members Jon Hamm, Christina Hendricks, Kiernan Shipka, January Jones and John Slattery posed for photos after ringing the opening bell at the New York Stock Exchange on March 21st, starting the day for the world’s largest stock exchange.
The cast of Mad Men also readies for the Season 5 premiere, which will air on AMC this Sunday (March 25) after a seventeen month hiatus. Last we saw Don Draper (Hamm), it was October of ’65 and he was suffering from alcoholism, going through a divorce, and dealing with an identity crisis. The season came to a close as Don proposes to Megan on their trip to California, breaking the heart of his girlfriend Faye upon his return to the office.
What’s in store for Season 5? Grab a pack of smokes, pour yourself an Old Fashioned and sit down on your couch this Sunday for the premiere on AMC.
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- Sam Smith Performs ‘Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas’
- Learn the ‘Naked’ Truth About James Arthur + Watch Him Perform “Naked” Live
- Camila Cabello Teams with Grey for New Song ‘Crown’
- Rihanna Shares First ‘Ocean’s 8’ Movie Poster
- Sia Brings ‘Snowman’ and Maddie Ziegler to ‘Ellen’
- Watch Justin Bieber Dance to Ed Sheeran, Trim the Tree Shirtless