Earlier this week, Madonna released yet another clip of a new single off her MDNA Album. She has now released a thirty second video clip of her video for “Girl Gone Wild.” However, the male to woman ratio doesn’t seem to fit the title of the song. Madge is outnumbered by the male species in a dance party that is reminiscent of her 1990 hit video “Vogue.”
The vid is a raunchier version that features the Pop Diva busting out her dance moves as usual, chain smoking in a seductive manner, and smack in the middle of man-sandwich.
Before you watch the new tease, refresh your memory with some vintage Madge.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Daisy Ridley Plays ‘Star Wars’ Theme on Kazoo: Watch
- DJ Earworm Unveils 2017 ‘United State of Pop’ Mix
- Michael Jackson’s ‘Blood on the Dancefloor’ Video Gets ‘Cirque du Soleil’ Update
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Teams with The Decemberists for ‘Ben Franklin’s Song’
- Fall Out Boy Shares ‘Champion’ Remix Featuring BTS’ RM