Last week, Gorillaz, LCD SoundSystem‘s James Murphy and Outkast‘s Andre 3000 debuted their collaboration “DoYaThing.” Part of Converse’s “One Song…” music series. The track brings together the three artists in a fun and unique way.
“I’ve had a lot of dreams come true, and not all of them have been very savory, but this is definitely one of them. Gorillaz – Andre – James Murphy. It’s a perfect cocktail, complete with its own little umbrella,” said Murdoc of Gorillaz. “I like the whole Three Artists. One Song idea. Gorillaz are all about collaboration, so it seemed like a perfect fit.”
Today, the trio released the music video for “DoYaThing.”
The animated video follows a character as he wonders throughout his dilapidated house to find questionable characters behind each door he opens, body parts falling out of the cupboards, and a mysterious masked man in the refrigerator handing him food. Not to mention, a bowl of ears to add to his breakfast routine. As the video comes to a close, he is handed a notice of eviction and after seeing the house from the inside, he looks relieved.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Ed Sheeran Confirms That He’s Not Married…Yet
- Max Details the Life Lessons Writing ‘Lights Down Low’ Has Taught Him
- Stream BRIT Awards 2018 Live: Ed Sheeran, Foo Fighters, Dua Lipa More
- Imagine Dragons Reveal New Song ‘Next to Me,’ 2018 Tour Dates
- Miley Cyrus Hangs Out With Shaun White
- ‘The Voice’ Stars Channel Vintage Vegas in Throwback Promo