Due to Whitney Houston‘s troubles with drug use and her ongoing, unhealthy relationship with Bobby Brown, many people speculated the worst in regards to the cause of her death.
But one thing is now certain, her death was not a suicide or a calculated plan by someone else.
It was just a tragic accident.
A source close to the investigation has informed E! online that there is no evidence that would indicate foul play or a suicide.
“She had no marks on her body whatsoever to indicate a struggle, and she was the furthest thing from trying to kill herself,” said the source, though the LA County Department of Coroner will not comment on the matter, due to the ongoing investigation.
The official cause of death won’t be declared until the toxicology report is complete, but that could be in the hands of the Beverly Hills Police Department within the next week.
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- Rihanna Set to Perform at GRAMMYs
- Ed Sheeran Announces Engagement
- 5 Best Songs on Fall Out Boy’s ‘M A N I A’
- Imagine Dragons Share First Look at Documentary
- Adam Levine Reveals ‘Sexiest Man’ Prank He Played on Blake Shelton
- Mat Kearney Meets Fans at Fresh 102.7’s ‘Up Close & Personal’
- Grammy Awards: Best Pop Solo Performance
- Zedd & Maren Morris Announce New Collaboration ‘The Middle’
- Taylor Swift Fan Asks the Pop Star to Prom with Creative Video
- Fall Out Boy Talk Romeo & Juliet-Inspired ‘Church’ Video