[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jennifer Hudson[/lastfm] gave one of the best performances at The 54th Annual GRAMMY Awards tonight. She paid tribute to the late Whitney Houston with a performance of her song, “I Will Always Love You.” It was a beautiful and moving rendition of the song. A perfect tribute to the late singer.
Vodpod videos no longer available.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Chris Brown Drops ’12 Days Of Christmas’ Expansion
- Pharrell Williams Predicted Donald Trump’s Presidential Victory
- Lin-Manuel Miranda to Share New ‘Hamilton’ Music Throughout 2018
- Ariana Grande Confirms She’s Working on a New Album
- Linkin Park Release ‘Sharp Edges’ Video from ‘One More Light Live’