In case you missed it, Our girl [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Adele[/lastfm], who is sure to walk away with multiple GRAMMYs this Sunday, stopped by CBS’ 60 Minutes to give viewers a little taste of what’s to come and to quell those fears about her sickly vocal cords.
It looks like she’s all rested up and doing JUST FINE!
Vodpod videos no longer available.
Adele canceled her 2011 tour mid-stream to undergo emergency throat surgery and fans were hoping and praying that her famous voice would remain the same after getting it tuned up. Now, we can safely say the girl’s still got it!
The UK singer’s upcoming performance at the GRAMMY Awards was SUPPOSED to be her first televised post-op gig, but 60 Minutes snuck this one through by airing the above clip of Adele singing “Rolling In The Deep” for Anderson Cooper.
In a teaser clip for his show, Cooper asked her to sing a bit of the hit and she jumped right on the chance.
Oh, by the way… Adele’s 21 came in at #1 on the Billboard album chart again this week, making that 19 weeks in a row!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Selena Gomez Sends Sweet Birthday Message to Taylor Swift
- Ellie Goulding Reveals ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Cameo
- Kelly Clarkson & Josh Groban Duet on ‘Phantom of the Opera’ Song: Watch
- Taylor Swift Shares ‘Reputation’ Tour Trailer on 28th Birthday
- Nick Jonas Steps Into the Ring for ‘Home’ Video
- Karen & Jeffrey Want To Know: ‘What Makes You Feel Old AF?’