I’ll admit it, I’ve been known to get lost for hour long gaps in the Missed Connections section of Craigslist. Not to toot my own horn, but I’ve also been an MC a couple of times.
Apparently I’m not the only one that considers those little online declarations of love and longing a guilty pleasure, one Brooklyn-based children’s book illustrator has taken them to heart and canvas and put together a book of real Missed Connections illustrated.
If this lil video doesn’t get you into the lovey-dovey Valentine’s spirit, you may be doomed to the Casual Encounters section.
Have YOU ever been a “Missed Connection?” Did you follow up? How did it all work out? I’d love to hear some of your
horror stories. Sound off in the comments section below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- 5 Best Songs on Fall Out Boy’s ‘M A N I A’
- Imagine Dragons Share First Look at Documentary
- Adam Levine Reveals ‘Sexiest Man’ Prank He Played on Blake Shelton
- Mat Kearney Meets Fans at Fresh 102.7’s ‘Up Close & Personal’
- Grammy Awards: Best Pop Solo Performance
- Zedd & Maren Morris Announce New Collaboration ‘The Middle’