Mariah Carey is planning her return to the music scene after taking some time off to focus on her marriage and her two beautiful babies, Moroccan and Monroe, and husband Nick Cannon.
She’s rejuvenated and ready to start sharing some of the amazing new music she has been making in the studio!
The best part of the creative process for Mariah has been the inspiration of her beautiful family.
It’s time she reclaims her spot as pop’s leading diva!
The songbird was snapped working in the studio in Atlanta recently with longtime collaborator [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jermaine Dupri[/lastfm] (“We Belong Together”). Now that she’s looking great, in a wonderful mind frame, time will tell just how hot her new music will be.
Stay tuned for more details…
What are some of your favorite Mariah hits? What are you guys hoping to see from her on this next album?
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Lorde Covers Whitney Houston in Celebration of Same-Sex Marriage in Australia
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade: Everything You Need to Know
- Adam Sandler’s ‘Thanksgiving Song’ Revisited
- Eleven Gifts for Every Kind of ‘Stranger Things’ Fan on Your Holiday Shopping List
- Sia Shares Star-Studded ‘Santa’s Coming for Us’ Video
- Maroon 5 Busk in New York Subway with Jimmy Fallon
- Artists Remember David Cassidy
- ‘Partridge Family’ Star David Cassidy Dead at 67
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen Announce Second Pregnancy
- Angelica Hale of ‘America’s Got Talent’ Honored to Perform at Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade