February 5th is the day Big Blue and New England will be facing off once again in the Big Game! For those of who you don’t remember, Eli and company shocked Tom Brady and his undefeated chowda heads in 2008 for a memorable victory.
Do I even have to say it?
It seems as though this year there is just as much anticipation on whether or not we will be seeing some X-rated skin during this year’s half time show from Madonna.
Didn’t she already put out a tell all book complete with pictures?
Anyway, Madonna’s performance with M.I.A and Nicki Minaj is going to be just as exciting as the return of New York vs. New England this year. According to Madonna herself, there will be something “super entertaining,” but they will include FCC fines in the aftermath.
So if that’s what you were tuning in for, sorry to disappoint you. “You don’t have to show nipples to be interesting,” fellow performer M.I.A also confirms in a Tweet. “I asked Madonna if she was gonna show her ***s, she said naaa everyone’s seen em.”
Straight from the “Material Girl” herself.
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- ‘Fandom Friday’ with Mike Adam — Vote For the Songs You Want On Fresh 102.7
- Liam Payne Shares Acoustic ‘Bedroom Floor’ Studio Performance
- Charli XCX Reveals ‘Out of My Head’ with Tove Lo from ‘Pop2’ Mixtape
- Chris Brown Gives Daughter a Pet Monkey
- Steven Tyler Launches ‘Janie’s House’ Shelter for Abused Women
- Louis Tomlinson Has Guys’ Night Out in ‘Miss You’ Video
- Camila Cabello, Sugarland, Nick Jonas Set for New Year’s Eve Performances
- Real Life Sopranos Bar ‘Satin Dolls’ (Bada-Bing!) Closing For Good
- Diddy, Beyoncé Top Forbes’ Highest Paid Musicians List
- Woman Is So Terrified Of Turkey That She Avoids Christmas Dinner